- November 5, 2019
- Posted by: karan
- Category: Notary Attestation
The main process involved in the Notary Attestation process are:
- Notary Attestation: Notary attestation is required for verifying personal documents. Notary attestation has to be done from Notary of the respective state from where the document was issued. After the notary attestation, it has to be attested from the concerned state home department.
- MEA Attestation: After the notary attestation, the documents are to be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs. If the country you are travelling to is a Hague member country, then you have to do the MEA Apostille attestation. Normal MEA attestation is done for non-Hague member countries.
- Embassy Attestation: After MEA attestation, Embassy attestation is required to go abroad. However, embassy attestation is not required for Hague member countries.
- MOFA Attestation: MOFA attestation is done once you reach your destination country.