Commercial Document Attestation / Chamber of Commerce (COC) :
Commercial document attestation or Chamber of Commerce Attestation service is important for anyone who wishes to start a new business or opening of new branch in abroad. It is a compulsory requirement/process for getting business license/estabishment/setup in abroad or destination country.
Commercial documents consists of all the documents required for starting a business or opening a new branch/office in abroad. It contains all the
- Recorded transaction
- Certificate of origin
- License of the company
- Memorandum of articles (MOA)
- Articles of association (AOA)
- Certificate of incorporation etc.
PROCEDURES OF COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT ATTESTATION
The main process involves in commercial certificate attestation are:
The Chamber of Commerce Attestation or Legalization is required on the Commercial Documents. The Commercial Documents need to be attested from Chamber of Commerce (COC) when the intended companies wish to export some Indian product into abroad. In the cases when the intended company is planning on opening a branch in a foreign country. The Certificates or Commercial Documents Attestation starts from the Chambers of Commerce Legalization or Attestation followed by the Commercial documents or certificates that will then be attested from The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). And then finally the Commercial Certificates or Documents will be finally legalized from the Embassy or Consulate of the destination Countries present in India.
Why Chamber of Commerce (COC) attestation required?
- To Setup New Company outside jurisdiction of India
- To Setup Branch Office outside jurisdiction of India
- Business Tie-Ups with a company estabished outside the jurisdiction of India
- Business share/stake purchased in a company estabished outside the jurisdiction of India
- Import products from and to India
- Export products from and to India
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Physical/chemical analysis reports of products.
- Packaging list.
- Special certificates.
- Memorandum of association.
- Power of attorney.
We attestationhub.com provide end-to-end services for commercial documents attestation from chamber of commerce , MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) and Embassy Attestation services for our clients, we commit best in class services with following 100% legal and genuine document attestation process to get the authentication done from the concerned departments, so that one should not face any hassle in proceeding further document process.
We are having PAN India wider robust service network to deliver the best services to our clients and some of the facilities to make us different from other service providers are
- Secure Online Payment Options (Credit/Debit Card/Wallet or Net Banking Payment Modes)
- Online Document Process Tracking
- Courier Facility along with Pick-up option(restricted)
- Transparent & Flexible Fee Structure
- 10000+ Documents Attested
- 10+ Years of extensive experience
- Best and Qualified Trained staff
For any Queries related to Document Attestation, HRD Attestation, Chamber of Commerce and Embassy Attestation feel free to contact us at
- Call @ +91 78-400-500-18
- WhatsApp @ +91 78-400-500-18
- IMO @ +91 78-400-500-18
- Email : email@example.com
We will try to resolve your query on priority and would like to serve you.